Curtin Marina is a second generation family run business. Constans "Conny" Curtin and Amos Hope started the Mercury Boatyard in 1950. Later, the name was changed to Curtin-Hope Marina. Amos Hope passed away in the 1960s and the business became Curtin Marina, as it is known today. Conny Curtin passed away in 2006 and the Curtin siblings run the marina today.
Curtin's Wharf Restaurant started in 1978. The 3 Curtin sisters have been running the restaurant ever since.
1950s boat show, Bristol, Pa
(Amos Hope and Conny Curtin)
1980s marina crew
1970s marina crew
Copyright 2010 Curtin Marina and Curtin's Wharf. All rights reserved.